Are you seeking an effective way to refresh your look without the downtime of a surgical procedure? If you’ve considered facials in the past but didn’t think they were the right solution for your skincare needs, you need to check out HydraFacial. H-MD Medical Spa offers this unique treatment to clients who are looking to rejuvenate their appearance. We are here to answer any and all of your questions regarding HydraFacial treatments and outline some of the benefits of getting the treatment.
Why Get a HydraFacial Treatment?
HydraFacial is a non-surgical, non-invasive, multi-step treatment that exfoliates, cleanses and extracts skin cells. Serums that contain antioxidants, peptides and often hyaluronic acid are then applied to the skin.
Individuals who choose to have this treatment do so for various reasons, but mainly, the treatment is selected to help with:
• Fine lines and wrinkles
• Enlarged pores
• Clogged pores
• Dark spots
• Mild acne
• Oily skin
• Improved skin texture
• Improved skin tone
The Benefits of Choosing HydraFacial
There are many benefits for choosing HydraFacial over other types of cosmetic treatments. Here are just some of the many benefits of this amazing treatment:
• More natural: there are no harsh chemicals used in this procedure
• Gentler procedure and more effective as it uses a vacuum tip to gently remove impurities
• Boosts skin circulation and triggers the lymph system
• Immediate/long-term results : the skin has a glowing appearance and feels extremely hydrated/refreshed
• Non-invasive: no surgery is required
• Quick: treatment sessions are designed to be fast and convenient
• Absolutely zero downtime: leave our office feeling refreshed and ready for the day
While the results from the treatment do vary, the benefits outlined are consistent with most clients. Generally speaking, we do recommend repeating your treatment to maintain a glowing appearance. By scheduling a consultation with our experts in OKC, we can assess your individual needs and your desired results.
HydraFacial is highly recommended for those looking to remove skin toxins, eliminate large pores, improve fine lines and wrinkles and return to an overall refreshed, younger look. Talk to the experts at H-MD Medical Spa in Oklahoma City to get started on your journey to getting a younger, more refreshed appearance. Contact us today to book an appointment!