Photorejuvenation is an increasingly popular beauty treatment which takes advantage of IPL (intense pulsed light) to dramatically improve the appearance of the skin. It’s available right here at H-MD Medical Spa in Oklahoma City, which means you may not have to travel far to enjoy a more youthful appearance.
What is Photorejuvenation Used to Treat?
The stress that we put our skin under each day can result in noticeable wear-and-tear, particularly as the years roll on and we begin to produce less collagen. Lifestyle factors such as poor diet or smoking, combined with exposure to the sun, overall general health and old age, can all take their toll on our appearance. The good news is that as an in-office, non-invasive procedure, photorejuvenation can be used to treat a variety of skin concerns, including the following:
• Skin redness (rosacea)
• Broken capillaries
After just one treatment, it’s possible to notice substantially visible improvements to the skin tone. With subsequent treatments at our office, the results are even better.
The Benefits of Photorejuvenation
1) It’s a quick treatment. This means it’s easy to arrange for a photorejuvenation treatment during a break from your daily activities before returning to your day with no hassle or issues.
2) It helps your skin to appear much more youthful and radiant.
3) It assists in the reduction and healing of vascular and pigmented lesions.
4) It increases blood circulation, which helps to reduce inflammation of the skin.
5) It can be used to speed up the healing processes of other cosmetic treatments.
6) It stimulates the production of collagen, which helps to naturally reduce the appearance of common skin issues.
How Long Will It Take Before I See Results?
Most beauty experts agree that photorejuvenation should be performed in a series of treatments. These treatments are usually scheduled a set amount of time apart. While some effects are usually noticeable after the initial session, the full benefits of photorejuvenation are usually best experienced after multiple treatments. You can expect to notice the full benefits of the treatment in the months that follow.
Find Out More
If you’d like to know more about how photorejuvenation could help to transform your look and reduce the appearance of pigmentation issues and more, simply get in touch with a member of H-MD Medical Spa in Oklahoma City. Our team of beauty experts in OKC is ready and waiting to explain how this treatment works in full detail during a no-obligation consultation. Contact us today to book your appointment!