Starr is a chemical peel expert. She has trained Doctors, nurses and aesthetician all over the country in the art of chemical peels.
- 17 years of aesthetic services and education.
- Certified Laser technician
- Selling and recommending products to suite clients needs.
- Analyzing and solving problems / concerns quickly and efficiently.
- Instructing and supervising employees and students in a fun and positive way.
- Extremely organized and detail oriented.
- Worked with pricing, Inventory levels and margin building.
Present Derma Care Oklahoma
- All Laser services
- All facials, chemical peels, Skin Pen, microdermabrasion services.
- All consultations
- marketing and Business building
- Sales and ordering
June 2013- 2014
Salon Services / Dermalogica
Northwest Idaho / Spokane Washington
- Sales and Marketing executive.
- Receiving and implementing orders from clients.
- Grow existing accounts.
- Establish new accounts for professional salons and spas
2008 – 2013
National Skin Care Educator
- Educated students, Nurses and Physicians on recognizing and treating a variety of skin conditions.
- Certify students on chemical peel properties and usage.
- Extensive travel to organize many classes throughout the United States.
2003 – 2012
Coeur ’ Alene, ID
- Provides many types of spa services and guest services.
- Certified in multiple lasers with 10years experience.
- Perform detailed skin resurfacing techniques such as laser, chemical peels, microdermabrasion and dermaplaning.
2003 – Ross Business Institute
Accomplishment: Received Honor roll and perfect attendance awards. Extensive training in office management, adverting and computer skills with a 4.0 Grade point average.
2001 – Newberry Beauty Academy
Accomplishment: 600 Hour intense skin care study. Graduated with Honors and issued esthetics license 2001.
1998 -2000 – Pasadena City Collage
Science with pre-medical studies.